Would you like to work in an exciting startup company, within a new and growing field of electronics? Come and join QDevil, a company that provides auxiliary electronics for quantum computing systems. Some of which must operate at a temperature of 0.1 Kelvin!
QDevil’s patented initial products have been developed and tested at Harvard University and Copenhagen University, and are now being sold worldwide.
Since we are a startup company, you will work in many different areas, together with your colleagues:
- New product development
- Supplier and sub-contractor contact
- Developing of test methods
- Organizing production documentation
- Final assembly and product testing in-house
- Technical communication with customers
We are looking for a person with these technical qualifications
- A degree in electronics engineering or physics
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Understanding of electronics production methods
- Electronics CAD skills (to some degree)
- Mechanical CAD skills is an advantage
- Embedded software programming skills is an advantage
- Rudimentary understanding of quantum physics is not a requirement, but would fit in well
- Creative mindset, combined with a strong sense of bringing order to chaos
- Good at working independently, and getting things done
- Wants to learn and understand everything
- Good English skills
- Danish language skills is an advantage
The workplace is in Copenhagen, Denmark. Are you interested? Send your CV to Jonatan Kutchinsky, email@example.com.